November 28, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving (Where did November Go??)

Two days ago, amidst all the cooking, I would have told you we were eating out next year!  Now that it's behind me and I don't have to cook for a few days thanks to leftovers, I can happily reflect on a lovely day.







Apple pie (I might just be eating the last piece right now for breakfast)



Pumpkin pie with pecan streusel. 




Our highly overpriced, super organic, not frozen, stress free turkey from Whole Foods.



Worth every penny!  















I seriously can't believe Christmas is less than a month away!  I'm sure my next post will be me swearing never to do it all again and then happily reflecting on the memories :)  And so it goes.

In the Manoa Critter update category...haven't seen too many of our favorite green guys lately.  They may have drowned - we have had biblical rain lately.  Here are some of our not so favorite nor cute guys:



About the size of your palm and able to destroy my herb garden in a single night.  Grrrrr.


Also about the size of your palm but he didn't do much.  Just sat there and let us take his picture.

But thankfully we have lots of these







This was an early morning beach cleanup extra credit activity for Olivia.  We let her clean and took a nice sunrise reef walk.  Just beautiful.









Latest hula performance photos.  I can't take any at the performance, but thankfully every teen has selfies!










Here we go....(yes, we love them so much we got a mini for the lanai).  Can't wait!!






No comments: