January 17, 2009

Cabin Fever

Well, as you can see from the side of my blog...it's freezing and then some here. Today we are at a happy 2* and as such Emily and I stayed in for Mommy and Emily Day. I started to suffer from Cabin Fever at about 10 am (either that or a late onset case of postpartum depression) and resorted to all forms of messy entertainment. As Olivia once told me when I asked her if something was too sparkly..."there is no such thing" our sugar cookies were 10 parts sugar sprinkles and 2 parts cookie.
Now we are staring at a 4 day weekend - yes, we all get inauguration day off too and I am trying to figure out how we are going to survive it and not all kill each other. I wish we at least had some snow to play in!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

We are on day 3 of 5...UGH, and I already made cookies, what next?