February 2, 2009

Another Conversation with Emily

Olivia had a birthday party sleepover to attend on Saturday night When we arrived at the friends house I needed to help her get her stuff inside as the driveway was pretty icy. The Dad came out to the car and offered to watch Emily while I got Olivia settled. Great! I saw him open her door as I walked away with Liv. When I got back he recounted the experience...

Him: "Hi Emily, it sure is nice and warm in your car."

Emily: "Well it wont be if you keep that door open!"

Him: "Uh, sorry." Door shut.

Another proud Mama moment for me. Fast forward about 4 years to the Principal's office.... (stop grinning Dad).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's impolite to read someones thoughts. Also' poor edicate to publish them on the enternet.
Dad

Tiffany said...

I love that girl....she is so spunky, I wonder what 13 will be like with her?