March 6, 2009

Bummer!


Tonight I was supposed to be posting photos of Olivia and David going to the Girl Scout 50's sock hop father/daughter dance. Not to be, she became ill at school and has been home sick since about 11 am. She was very disappointed since she had a rockin new outfit to wear complete with bobby socks and a ponytail. David promised her a dress up photo op and a special dinner for 2 when she is feeling better. Here is a quick shot I took of her trying on the skirt after I finished it.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I'm so sorry you're sick, Olivia! I hope you feel better soon so you can enjoy a special night out with your dad.

Love,
Miss Rebecca :)

p.s. The skirt is AMAZING, Martha!

Tiffany said...

That is a bummer...hope you feel better Olivia...I am with Reba on the skirt. You and Reba are way too skilled in the sewing dept. for me!