May 21, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy!

We are in full movin' overseas mode again which means blogs from me will get pretty thin for a few months! My Mom came to visit for Mother's Day - it's always a treat to be together on that day. The girls made all sorts of special things for us, flower bouquets, cards and Olivia made me a great book of her and I throughout the years.

Emily had her last day of pre-school today complete with a big picnic, face (or arm) painting, balloon animals, and bouncy houses! She is ruined for any other school after this one!




Emma and her girls!

Mommy and her girls!


Sorry to have missed the day but happy belated Mother's day to all my GF's out there - you are a wonderful, inspirational bunch. There is no-one on the planet that can compare to a Mother!



1 comment:

Rebecca said...

This is your 3rd time to Hawaii...can't you do it blindfolded by now?! GREAT pics of you, Emma, and the munchkins!
Emily looks SO pretty in the pic at school!