June 10, 2009

One Month and Counting!

Like my new look? I know you're wondering...where does she find the time? What a woman...she's in the middle of a move, end of school activities, and has the swine flu - how does she do it?


I don't. While I was busy separating my house into piles and sucking down motrin by the bottle, my dear friends conspired together and graciously gave me a "blogover" to celebrate our soon to be new address! I love it. Many thanks Tiffany and Rebecca.


The movers (one of three anyway) came and went today so at least 1000lbs of my junk is on its merry way to Paradise. Cars go this weekend and the "big move" starts Wednesday. Let's hope by then my body figures out I am way to busy for this silly sickness thing and it moves on.



Photobucket

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

LOVE the Blog! But two things...

1. Tiffany deserves ALL the credit.

2. I'll be in DC in a week....you MUST be over the swine flu by then!

R :) Do you have room in a box for me? I have a thing for Lanikai, Long's, and lei's!