August 15, 2012

Goodbyes


Does anyone really like to say goodbye?  Like everything else, there is probably a scale (you know...with Emily on one end and let's say, well, someone not too caring on the other) but the fact is I've never met anyone that loves goodbyes.  FYI, I'm closer to the Emily side of the scale.

Given that, I won't prattle on about spending today at a hotel with one of my favorite families as they prepare to leave.  I'll just thank them for staying at such a lovely place and inviting me for the day.  











































































I also might point out that these are the photos I'm taking just days before my vacation!  WHAT?

Mahalo for the laughs pal - to say more, well, I'd need a whole poster ;)






post signature

No comments: