September 26, 2012

I know, I know!!

So it's been a while since I posted, that can only mean one of two things; I'm so fabulously busy doing things like landing on carriers and swimming with dolphins or I've been sick.

Sadly, it's the latter.  Fall is sinus infection season for me and as a bonus to the pressure and pain, it makes me TIRED!  Really tired.  Like drive the kids to school and then take a nap tired.  It's a real drag but after two trips to the Dr. I'm hopefully on the road to recovery.

That's my excuse - not very exciting to post about napping but I did manage to stay awake long enough to attend a coffee at the Diamond Head Lighthouse last week.  You've seen this before but I've worked on my photography skills since then so I figured a few shots of this amazing location wouldn't hurt!






























As you can see it was another beautiful day.  The best part about it was I wasn't in charge this year!  I just ate the food and took my photos...and then came home for a nap!

In other news, while I'm being fantastically boring, my nephew is busy being a local football hero!  Jacob is quite a soccer player - playing abroad two summers in row kind of good.  Someone decided that if he could kick a soccer ball, he could kick a football so they drafted him for the JV football team.  One game later he was moved to Varsity and is winning games!  Doesn't everyone dream of being that guy?  Way to go Jacob - college is getting cheaper by the minute!! :)








post signature

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Stunning pics of the lighthouse! And way to go, Jacob!