October 15, 2012

Happy Birthday Navy


I was trying to remember how many Navy Balls I've attended in the last 20 years and all I could come up with was A LOT!  In fact, my first date with David was at a Navy Ball in DC.




I remember two things from that night: a lot of "Navy talk" that I couldn't understand and a toast to Navy wives and girlfriends and someone at our table shouting "May they never meet!"  That was pretty funny and I guess the date was a good one since here we are a few decades later!




Love this photo of him!  Let's leave out all the talk of my hair and that I look like Snooky - 








I remember these two from a few decades ago too ;)
Handsome and beautiful as ever



 DGUTS!!




Had to throw in this one.  The gal in the middle is a friend, Navy wife, former active duty SWO, Academy Grad and recently crowned Mrs. Hawaii.  She is accomplished and stunning in her own right but I had to laugh at this photo.  Thanks to Rebecca and I and our fortunate shortness, her waist looks even more hourglass than normal!  I need to flank myself like this at the next ball :)  




1 comment:

Tiffany said...

You girls look beautiful! Hope you had a good time:)

Tiffany