November 24, 2012

I'm the Turkey!!

Can you believe it?  A million dollars of camera and I didn't take a single picture on Thanksgiving!  Ugg, you'll have to trust me - it was beautiful, plentiful and lovely!

For the 3rd or 4th year in a row (who's counting), we hosted folks from the ship.  We had a full house, more food than we could eat in a week and it was a very nice day.

Unfortunately, about a half an hour before we headed outside to my lovely back yard to enjoy our dinner - it began to pour!  Not your typical Hawaiian liquid sunshine rain...an all out downpour.  Oh well - quick change of plans and seating arrangements and all was well inside.

Here is where I would show you our beautiful turkey, our plentiful table, the flowers etc.  My bad, I'll try to do better for Christmas or Santa might take my camera back ;)

Hope your day was magical and you had lots to be thankful for!

No comments: