December 31, 2012

Hau'oli Makahiki Hou!


 Hard to believe another year is behind us!  Looking back I must admit that it's been a challenging one for my family, lots of changes - change is never easy.  I am thankful for many things; not the least of which is my family, immediate and extended, who have provided me much council and love through all our struggles and celebrated with me during our times of joy.  

2013 will bring more change, David will finish up his tour on Lake Erie and Olivia will graduate and become a high schooler!  Ready or not.  I'm happy to report (fine print... nothing is official and always subject to change), it looks like we will avoid a move this summer and get to extend our time in paradise for a few more years.  We are all happy about that!   







I'm also grateful for these green eyed monsters!  They bring joy to us every day.  Forgot to show you Olivia's new Uke in my Christmas post!

Little Miss Emily is officially 8!  Her sister bought her a tiara which she proudly wore all day.




Of course we had to upgrade the "do" a bit to support such beauty.



AND...we took her to get some new fish.  Introducing Bubbles (2.0), Scooter and Angel.  Fingers crossed :)




Have to have a snow ice on your birthday!!




AND a clown ice-cream cone



 She had a great day and the party is still to come!  Best part was having my Mom with us all month.  She is a special part of our family and we already miss her tons!  

Wishing you all a happy, healthy new year!  

Ha uli maka hiki ho (That's for my brother who always forgets how to pronounce it)




post signature

No comments: