July 24, 2014

Cousins!


Perhaps the best part of our trip was reconnecting with family.  Three years brings lots of changes in little (and not so little anymore) lives.  It was a pleasure to watch them get to know each other again!  








































All 7 children smiling AND looking at the camera.  I think this automatically qualifies me for a prestigious photography award!  Of course at Christmas I won't have the same luck with just my two :)




















The self named "Dream Team"


That's the whole unruly gang!  

I felt like I was taking pictures the whole time, and now I realize I never got any with the grandparents.  Grrr.  Next time I might have to schedule a photo shoot!  I guess we were too busy having fun.  Thankfully there are no shots of the adults vs kids pool volleyball game :)  





post signature

No comments: