November 14, 2008

Fun with Emily

It's Friday again...you know what that means...Mommy and Emily Day. We have decided to spend the day at home today! Emily seems to be loving that, she has stayed very busy some would say "creating," I might say "destroying" but it all depends on your perspective I guess (and who gets to clean it all up).
Cutting, taping, gluing, cutting, gluing, taping (get the picture?)


helping me "decorate" for Thanksgiving


Sorting the rainbow goldfish by color (there is a little of me in her I guess)

And of course entertaining me with a new song!

As for the rest of the week it was rather uneventful, nothing post-worthy :) I will try to be wildly exciting next week to make up for it but don't hold your breath!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Too cute! I think I see an American Idol audition in her future!