November 7, 2008

Nature Walk


It's been a week since I posted? A whole week? Where does the time go? I guess after all that Halloween fun, 2 sick kids on Sunday, 2 days off of school, 2 playdates with friends we don't see often, a trip to the movies and the voting mayhem on Tuesday - I just checked out for a few!

We are getting back into the grind. Olivia's last soccer game is tomorrow and David returns tomorrow night. He is sure to be fully aclimated to the +13 hour time difference by now so who knows what condition he will be in for the first few days. He always handles that stuff better than I do - I'm a baby when I don't get my 10 hours of beauty rest! The girls are very excited to see him (and the inevitable loot he bought.)

It was unusually warm today so Em took the opportunity to wear her favorite skirt and flip flops ("it's too cold" didn't work today) and we took a little nature walk to collect leaves and play on the playground.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I'd say the middle pic in the first column shows what sorts of trouble you are in for!

Strike a pose, Em!