December 1, 2008

I'm Baaaaaack!

Miss me? I know, I know...it's been a long time right? Well my only excuse is that for the week before Thanksgiving I shopped and cleaned in preparation and the week of Thanksgiving I shopped and cooked in preparation and then on Thanksgiving I cooked and cleaned the aftermath and was left with no energy to blog! That and with 7 kids in the house I was lucky to get 5 minutes of computer time to check the news! We were so lucky to have my whole family join us this year (13 in all) and we had a great time! The kids have so much fun together and I think we even had enough food for the teens and tweens !

Below are some pictures of the week with the gang, including a few from our trip to the Museum of American History and our walk around the White House. Hope your Thanksgiving Day was as full of good food and fun as ours was...now on to that Christmas business!

No comments: