December 12, 2008

Ta Da!

Maybe it's the calm before the storm but considering my schedule for the next few days (company for dinner Friday, taking Olivia to a birthday party and back Friday night, hosting a party Saturday night, going to church, teaching Sunday School, taking Olivia to a Girl Scout party, and hosting another party Sunday night) everything is going according to plan. (Ha...I just cursed the gods didn't I? No one to blame but me)

The tree is up and the house is decorated (if only my poinsettias will last 2 more days) They start to die the moment I bring them home! Emily and I ran all our last minute errands today - here was how we started.


Me: Time to get dressed Emily.

Em: (yelling from the top of the stairs) I already got dressed!

Me: Ok, come down and let's get going then.

Em: Promise you won't make me change?

Me: Hmmm, no promises. Let me see.

Em: (still yelling from out of sight) It's warm and it's all pink so it matches!

Me: Great, let's see...




She got me on a technicality...it is warm and it is all pink :)

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Hmmmm.....I'm not really sure what Stacy and Clinton would say if she was in the 360!