July 8, 2009

Almost "Home"

Well, our time in Florida is almost over - we have even survived Disney! We spent 4 days there over the 4th of July holiday and I must say I have never been hotter in my entire life. I would guess it was close to 100 every day with 100% humidity. We managed to have a good time, saw lots of Princesses, rode many fun rides and went to all the good shows including fireworks over Cinderella's castle on the 4th with about a million of our closest friends (no kidding)! I can't wait to be able to download my pictures and show them to you.

We are anxious to get moving to Hawaii (we leave on the 10th) and see what's in store for us there. In the mean time - a very happy birthday to Grandma Hughes today and to Aunt Kathy a few days late. Hope it's a great day!

post signature

No comments: