September 24, 2009

The grass IS greener!

So I know I have been absent for a while. Sorry, I have been busy unpacking, nailing things in walls, cleaning red dirt off of everything and everywhere (scrub, rinse, repeat) taking kids to school, dance, soccer, you know...the usual. BUT, all the while the grass has literally been growing under my feet! I have some before and after shots that are pretty amazing. They did a fantastic job and the real joy is that they come and maintain it for me once a week! Seriously, they mow, weed eat, and blow all the dead flora and fauna away. A gal could get used to that :)

The house is really coming along and I got the news last night that they are going to install some new kitchen cabinetry in my pantry area for me since we are limited with kitchen storage space. I think I hear another before and after slide show in your future!

The kids are great. Olivia went to the pool yesterday with a couple neighborhood kids and Emily met two new 4 yr. old girls on the playground! Add a new Barbie movie and finding the same pink and purple sparkle curtains at K-mart that her cousin Caitlin has and you have one happy little girl! She has declared that she is going to be the "pink musketeer" from the new Barbie movie for Halloween. Shocking.

post signature

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I'm goint to search out the new Barbie movie right now!

I'm thrilled for you that they listened to reason and are going to install some cabinets in the kitchen.

Your house looks GREAT! Very homey :) and BIG!