September 4, 2009

7 Makalapa!!

The pictures aren't the greatest (sorry iPhone, not meant to hurt your feelings, I still love you) but time is money this week and this was the fastest way to update you and get back to the boxes! They are landscaping (complete with sprinkler system) this week so the yard is a bit of a mess but the house is great, the move went well and we are all LOVING our new routine of not living out of the car!






I can remember the days that it used to take me one day to unpack my kitchen and I was hanging pictures by weeks end. Well, those days are long gone but we are making progress and the house is shaping up nicely. Soon I plan to be siting in my hammock, swinging over my fresh new grass with a book and a drink! (Then that new sprinkler system will kick on, I will spill my drink on my shirt, ruin my book and end up dumping myself upside down on the grass - you know it will happen)

post signature

No comments: