October 10, 2010

Days Off

I must say this 10 day stretch of vacation has been pretty good.  I didn't knock myself out trying to entertain the girls every minute of the day and lo and behold they found things to do outside with friends!  Crazy, I know. 


Last night Olivia was invited by a friend to see Justin Beiber!  For those of you who are not 10 - 15 years old, he is the latest young heartthrob on the scene.  She isn't his biggest fan by any stretch but she was excited to attend her first concert.  I was just glad I wasn't the chaperone!


Emily and I took the opportunity to have a date at Ruby Tuesdays for what else...mac n cheese! 


David is on his final stretch and almost home.  Luckily we have stayed very busy but it's been a long few months and we can't wait to get him back!


post signature

No comments: