April 17, 2011

Sunday Funday


It occurs to me after cycling through my blog that one might surmise my life is nothing but a beach party.  I confess, it is.  I'm all about fun in the sun and the poor staff (nanny, housekeeper and cook) do all those other mundane tasks for me.  It's a charmed life, I admit.


Not buying it?  Well, the reality is that Hawaii and it's lifestyle do breed a certain amount of irresponsibility in people!  It really is too easy to blow off that housework, laundry, and homework (I added that for Olivia) and hit the beach.


That's just what we did today!  We checked out White Plains beach which is a local hot spot for surfers.  This is where I want to take David's sister and family when they come this summer for lessons.  I must say the locals made it look easy - we'll see :)  


Sadly a change in schedule has David leaving soon for an extended trip so we are cramming in some last minute daddy time. Laundry can wait until tomorrow - oh wait...I'm going kayaking.  Maybe Tuesday!

post signature

No comments: