April 27, 2011

Wild Kittens!

A "real" royal wedding and a cheerleading clinic all in one week.  Emily is on cloud nine!  The school held a two day clinic and the "wild cat" cheerleaders taught the little ones some of their best moves.


She is the last one in the line.  I could only get two of the videos to post - they're short but you get the idea!





Best $20 check written to the school yet Dada!


Sounds silly to say but it's a beautiful time of year here, the weather is getting HOT, the trades are blowing and excitement for the end of school is brewing.  I was treated to lunch today for my volunteer work and afterwards a couple of us went to Starbucks for an impromptu cup o joe and stayed for over an hour.  All that and cheerleading too...what a great day!  

Ps. Grandpa H...you gotta try the cocoa cappuccino!  I ordered the "skinny" but I'm pretty sure the chocolate swirl on top took care of that!

post signature

No comments: