September 2, 2011

School Photos

Since I can promise I won't get around to sending these out before Christmas card time (and in the past I have been known to forget about them when that time comes), I'll give you a preview of this years school photos!


Normally I'm not a fan of professional photos because they look so posy and never seem to represent my kids personalities but I think this is a particularly nice photo of Liv.  She is growing up so fast but I love her look and smile in this.  It shows confidence which is the one thing I hope to raise her with.


This one doesn't capture Em as well.  This girl is so full of life that she probably can't be contained in 2D!


But if she could it would look more like this!  Doesn't everyone scooter to the pool half naked in silver heals?  That's how we roll :)



post signature

No comments: