August 29, 2011

VOTE for Olivia!!


You'll find it hard to believe but I have been accused of "over sharing" on my blog.  Truth be told, I'm sure I do but that's why I have a husband to look over my shoulder and make suggestions as to what to delete!  In the interest of trying to be better I took the liberty of editing these posters that Olivia worked on this weekend.  They are super cute, too cute not to share, so I deleted her grade and last name.



As you can see she is making the most of our surfing photos and I was really impressed with her results.  Wish her luck, voting is at the end of this week.  


We are proud that she is anxious to take on a leadership role at her school - is that what happens when you attend a school for more than one year?  Go Olivia!



post signature

No comments: