November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving Day, Aloha Style!

After a few rainy, grey days we awoke on Thanksgiving morning to a beautiful day!













And after days of preparation we were ready!  Thankfully our crowd was smaller this year, and my guests were Americans who could help me cook :)  Cook we did...











No matter how old we get, we always miss our families a bit on holidays and yesterday was no exception. Fortunately we had a fantastic group to share the day with.  Friends that pre-date our marriages, our silly kids, and a few folks from the ship that are young, energetic and just starting out.  

It was a day to be thankful for sure.











Of course, this stuff doesn't just happen!  Since my plan was so popular last year I thought I would share again.  It was a busy week complete with obligatory virus from my kids!  I am taking black Friday off but next is to go get my cute Hawaiian Christmas tree!!


post signature

1 comment:

my journey said...

Great post. Beautiful pictures. Nice blog.

I would like to invite you to My Journey at: www.nnalcot.blogspot.com

Thanks.