January 9, 2012

She Has Nothing!

I know we just finished Christmas AND Emily's birthday but we have a small plea for a sympathetic ear out there in blogger land.

  Emily played at a neighbors house on Saturday so I told her on Sunday her friend could play here.  It was then that I was informed that she would rather go back to her house because..."she has everything and I have nothing and it's not fair."  


The "nothingness" mostly involved a kitchen set up (that apparently Martha Stewart would be jealous of) so being the indulgent mother I am - I picked up a few extra boxes on my Costco run and had them make a kitchen.  You can see they are both miserable.  Poor thing holding her $100 doll, in front of her cubicle filled with nothingness in her playroom.  Sigh. 



Instead of having a designer original cool room she had to resort to self-decor from her latest American Girl Magazine.



You know, in the room where she and her doll have matching ensembles and hand stitched pillow cases from her Aunt.   



Which hardly makes up for her being forced to sleep in this bed...





So please dear friends and relatives, won't you take pity on my poor girl and send money for cool stuff right away?  Let's right this wrong - together we can make a difference.

oh, she may never live this one down ;)



post signature

No comments: