February 4, 2012

Miscellaneous Stuff I found on my iPhone

I posted shots of the girls after getting their hair cut but I found these photos of the "experience" on my phone last night.  Pretty amusing.  Emily was enthralled with the whole process and thankfully Tara allowed her to shadow and imitate!




Thankfully we had a cooperative customer that needed some work.








Told you she had a lot of hair before!  



This week at school was Catholic Schools week which translates to no work, except for the parents.  Sadly Emily got sent home on Tuesday with pink eye so she missed many of the festivities.  



We made up for it with movies, pedicures and some retail therapy.  It's kind of nice when your kid is home sick but not really sick.


She made it back for the last day which was eat lunch with your child day.  Here are some shots of the little cuties.  I didn't take any in Olivia's class, they aren't nearly as cute but she did write me a nice gratitude letter (mandatory assignment, not out of the kindness of her heart.)










I think I have mentioned before that I am sandcastle challenged.  Turns out that I can hold my own in the sand turtle department.  



That's all folks, a total hodgepodge of memories.  I am mere moments away from being the mom of a teenager and the following week is you know what...Valentines Day.  You know the madness that brings around here, as always, I am swearing not to overdo it this year...




post signature

No comments: