May 22, 2012

More Homework!


Photography class was cancelled today which is good since I hadn't finished my homework (don't tell Olivia)

Gave me a free day to play around with my friends at the beach and take a few shots...














All the shots above were taken late in the day, with the sun setting and to my back.  Creates beautiful blue skies and vibrant colors.  Thankfully, that was my goal for these shots so it worked :)


The shots below were taken in full midday sun (which is not ideal) but the goal here was to capture water in motion. That part worked ok, but my images were overexposed.  Have to work on that next time
























Not quite ready to open my own studio but I did learn a few tricks.  Mostly, it opened my eyes to how much I don't know.  That's what intermediate classes are for right?




post signature

No comments: