August 1, 2013

Aloha Summer!

I have no idea where the time went!  

The good news is that we have long-time friends arriving tonight for a 10 day visit. The bad news is that when I pulled out my camera to charge it for all the upcoming fun we are about to have...it didn't have a single photo on it.  No photos = no blogging (I know you come here for the photos, not my witty banter.)

I don't know where July went.  David went to work, Olivia went to summer school, and Emily went out to play!



Sadly, July included the unavoidable round of goodbyes.  Two of these cuties have moved on to their next adventure as Navy kids.  Blach - that never, ever gets easier.




Neighborhood play old style!  This was the kiddos selling lemonade and lollypops on the street.  Giving it away is more accurate, but some folks were generous tippers ;) 

Yes, they are as sunburned as they look.  Bad Mommies.



More of the same...

Hard to believe Emily starts school on Monday!  Harder to believe she will be in 3rd grade.  


Even harder still is that I have a high-schooler.  AGGGG, I'm getting older as I type!  Look Ma...no braces!


Off to get my end of summer pedi - fabulous photos of our next 10 days to come :)



No comments: