December 18, 2015

HO HO HO

They're Back!!!  The cutest trees on the planet.  This time around I had the bright idea to get a little guy for our lanai



Cute as a button.  Until we started with the gale force December Manoa winds that is.  My poor tree has been knocked down, deprived of water, had it's branches broken and is now leaning up against the house hanging on for dear life.  Best laid plans.


Thankfully the star of the show is nice and protected inside the house and is looking as pretty as ever!

















Here is my bulletin board at work. Yes, I drew all those people and cut them out.  Tedious work.  Don't look too closely for accuracy.  Pretty sure I have some giants and midgets in that scene.


Work fun.  




















I love that our town has this old-timey Christmas Parade.  








They give out candy to the crowd.  Nothing cute about this little one










And what could be better than running into your favorite elf (Olivia's BFF) for a quick hug?


Nope, nothing cute here.  Move on











We finally are off of school at noon today.  One week - we are in the "too much to do, it'll never get done, cookies to be made, presents to wrap, heaving breathing phase," but oddly calm. It'll all happen, it always does.  It'll all be over too fast.  I'm very much looking forward to down time (= no homework time) with my family.  We sure could use the break.

Always missing my family at this time of year, but I'm happy for the technology that keeps us up to date.  Even mom has joined in the texting club.  Now for Dad.....

May your days be merry and bright!!







post signature

No comments: