December 22, 2015

It's almost here!

Finally out of school and ready to have some Hawaii fun!


Or we could pretend it's cold, put on a hat and go iceskating. Yes, let's do that!


We got this.


Nothing like a hot cup of chocolate on a 73* day.  Brrrrr


Update on my little guy.  I finally released the noose and laid him to rest.  Next year we will stick to lights on the railing.


Love this show!


And the yummy dinner that follows


 And my goofy crowd





Can't forget gingerbread houses!  Or as we like to call them in the islands, cockroach motels ;P





Cider is in the crockpot


Presents are wrapped


Santa is ready




Now we enjoy the decor, call our friends, deliver our cookies


Worry about the stuff we didn't do, eat too much and wait for the baby in the manger.


Wishing all my friends and family a very merry Christmas.  Love to you all - I am so thankful for you






post signature

No comments: