January 1, 2016

Hau'oli Makahiki Hou!

Full disclosure: I'm not known for my late night partying or my New Year's Eve festivities.  I made an exception this year though as little girl's birthday hadn't really been celebrated yet and what could be more fun than a 'stay up past midnight, watch the fireworks and make tons of noise sleepover'  


Not much.  Of course, if you're going to do it... 


Ya gotta go all in!





We started the fun back at the outdoor skating rink








Came home for tacos and sprinkle doughnut cake and lots and lots of selfies





General shanagins like glow stick tag, makeovers and a movie that never got watched


Until it was finally time for the real noisemaking to begin!


The fireworks in Waikiki were amazing, lasted almost 20 minutes.  So did the shouting, giggling and horn blowing!


But like I said, you gotta go all in!  May your 2016 be full of excitement :)






post signature

No comments: