August 4, 2008

It's not just me!!

Ok, so I am compelled to throw my good friend Sharon under the bus today but I do love her tons! To all of you who accuse me of over planning or over thinking an issue, I actually received an email asking if we had any plans for the weekend following Thanksgiving...2011! Nope, it wasn't a typo! (In her defense she is begining to plan her now 10 yr old son's bar mitzvah, which is a pretty big deal.) But you see...it's not me...it's the company I keep!
So in the interest of full disclosure and for all my OCD type friends...I am thinking Olivia would make a lovely June bride so keep the second weekend in June open...2029!! That would make her 30, perhaps David will allow it by then.
By now you are wondering what this photo has to do with this blog entry? Nothing, it is in honor of our upcoming trip to Disney. This was from when we took Olivia (4 yrs old) and she loved the face painting so much, especially the glitter lips that she would only drink from a straw so she didn't ruin it! OY VEY (who loves ya Sharon)??

No comments: