December 10, 2009

It's begining to look a lot like Christmas

Like many of you, we spent the weekend decorating. When it's done nothing is better - the house looks festive, the carols are playing...

We are gearing up for Emma to come visit and both the girls have holiday programs at school next week


I hosted a neighborhood coffee on Tuesday and the girls were invited to a gingerbread house decorating party yesterday.

So, basically it's all good. Except when it isn't. When it's stressful and there are boxes and tissue papers all over the house, pine needles everywhere, mid-terms looming, and Emily plays "I want a hippopotamus for Christmas" for the 100th time. Then I look around and don't see Olivia. I look out the window and find her where? On top of the carport of course with a cool drink and a book. Looks like a good time out spot huh? I may have to steal it!


post signature


1 comment:

Tiffany said...

If I could decorate in a sundress...what a perfect day that would be:)