December 21, 2009

NO SNOW HERE!

Seems I am the only one with no snow this week! I am happy to report we picked up my Mom on Tuesday night and have been jutting around in our shorts and t-shirts ever since! It's been a busy week of Christmas programs, cookie baking, shopping, wrapping, and touring. I have a ton of photos to share so I will make a slide show later and let you see some shots of the girls in their shows and our great tour of the Arizona Memorial. Olivia also graduated from her Starbase Atlantis program last week and the ceremony concluded with a rocket launch on Ford Island. Here is a short video of Olivia's Ukulele concert at her school. I couldn't get a great shot of her (she is in the middle row - very hard to see) but I was really impressed with their playing after only a few months!

Emily is going at mach 10 with excitement... Christmas and a birthday. She may just explode!

No comments: