February 21, 2010

It Aint Gold!


I know I have posted pictures of rainbows before (we have lots of them) but trust me...there was NOTHING photo worthy going on here this week. I honestly don't even remember the beginning of the week, only that my to-do-list was two columns long but let's just say there was no gold at the end of this rainbow over my house this weekend.

I got a call from school on Thursday at 1:00 saying Olivia had thrown up and needed to be picked up. Poor girl was SICK, I assumed anything that fast and furious had to be food poisoning. Only when Emily started the next evening did I realize that it wasn't. David was the next lucky winner and it's now 6:15 pm on Sunday and the gang is just now starting to ask for food. Don't worry, I replaced all that time I usually spend on food prep with laundry :)

So far I have managed to dodge this bullet, but I am skeptical. I have had a major headache all weekend but would consider myself lucky to escape with just that. Fingers and toes crossed.

Here's to a better week ahead (needs to be because it's ending with a party for 70 at my house on Saturday and I am way behind!)

post signature

No comments: