April 8, 2010

Easter Sunday

Well, I guess when I take a vacation I really take it! I didn't get one single photo of egg coloring or the girls finding their Easter goodies on Sunday. My bad. Have no fear, the bunny did find us and brought fun beach toys, kites, and a few new movies. After Olivia read us the Easter story on the lanai we dressed and headed out for a fantastic brunch at an old sugar plantation that has been converted into a restaurant. We took a train ride through the plantation then headed out to some local sight seeing places before coming home to the beach.



Tired after a day of sight seeing!









Train ride throught the plantation - we got to stop and feed the wild pigs!





My girls messing around in the luau spot












This one's for you Dad! See you COULD live here.



No comments: