May 31, 2010

Summer Fun

I took the girls to the Hale Koa pool in Waikiki yesterday and it turns out about 4 of our neighbor friends had the same idea!  A beautiful day and the girls swam and walked the beach for 5 hours!!
 

This is a shot of Waikiki beach just beyond the pool boundries!


Olivia is house sitting for our neighbors so we decided to have some fun in the hammock and swing in their yard one night!  I am torn between asking for a hammock and a power washer for my birthday.  Either would make me VERY happy!













Can't really teach that lesson...has to be learned first hand!
post signature


2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Great pics of the girls! I think the pool at the Hale Koa is eternal! It looks exactly the same :) The big question though: What do you need a power washer for?

Jen said...

Our lanai's are covered w/ the red dirt in our yard. Pain In The Neck!!!

Olivia