June 19, 2010

Updates!

Let's see...what have we been up to this past week?  Well, too many play dates for one!  This was my week for "pay back" play dates it seems so we had little girlies over here almost every day including a sleepover one night!  Needless to say we have eaten our share of mac n cheese and hot dogs this week.

Olivia attended an outdoor adventure camp which included snorkeling, kayaking, hiking to the falls, fishing, and climbing Diamond Head.  I was impressed with the camp and hope she gets into the surfing camp in a few weeks (we are currently on the wait list).  She also started Japanese lessons.  Yumie comes to our house on Fridays and spends an hour with Olivia on conversational Japanese!  They have a lot of fun and she is already doing great with it.

My car battery died during the middle of all this schlepping kids to and fro fun but it got fixed and driven back home only to be topped off with a very flat tire.  You can only imagine my mood at that point. 

I am trying to post a slide show right now but it is giving me major grief and I have to get on with my day...I'll try again later.  To hold you over here is a few shots of Emily and one of her peeps.  The Hello Kitty nails?  I have no defense...
 








post signature

No comments: