September 16, 2010

Ali'i Tour

In order to be the hostess with the mostess (even more than I already am) I joined an Island Culture group recently so I could get to know more of the island. Fun for me and fun for you when you come visit - it's a win-win!  Today was our first tour called the Ali'i Tour (Ali'i is the Hawaiian word for royalty).  Very fun - get ready Grandma and Grandpa...we are going!  The guides were hysterical and I got to see a few places on the windward side that I had never seen.  For those of you who have been here it's like a mini Polynesian Cultural Center without the drive, cost, and heat.  Another win-win.


They made the "haku" leis we are wearing in some of the photos and told us the flower on the right side means you are single and available.  Sorry sweetie...he said that since you weren't with me all bets were off :)  Better get home soon!

No comments: