September 25, 2010

Look at me Daddy!

There are so many cool milestones when you are a kid!  I think the last time I hit a milestone was needing glasses - not nearly as fun as say riding a bike with no training wheels and climbing the wall at the pool...to the very top!


I took this video with my phone so it isn't the best but Emily wanted Daddy to see how good she has gotten at riding her bike!

She also finally mastered the climbing wall at our pool.  Very determined and very proud. 




Fearless!!


Emily wanted to wear her hair "kinky" to school the other day after she noticed what it looked like when I took her braids out.  The memory of Olivia hit me, I remember her discovering "kinky" hair in Kindergarten too...wearing a blue polo uniform!


When did I blink? 

post signature

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Em is adorable as always....but that pic of Baby O is SWEEEEEET!

Jen said...

Oh..."baby O" remember that? We haven't called her that in years! :(