September 30, 2010

Busy Week

Busy, Busy, week but I am happy to report that the kickoff event for the group I chair is under my belt.  We held a Welcome Coffee on Tuesday for all the past, present and future CO/XO spouses and the Master Chief, Senior Chief Petty Officer Spouses! 


We had about 80 attend and thanks to a great team effort the Admirals yard looked spectacular, the food was awesome and I'm pretty sure it was an all around good time.


I was too busy to get any photos when the set-up was finished but here is the yard about 20 minutes prior to everyone showing up!


We are already planning for our November workshop but it's nice to take a day or two off and exhale!

I spent the day yesterday in training and today I am off to school with Emily for a field trip to see a play!  Next week is Fall break (already) which is terrible timing for us.  David will be home just after that ends and then Grandma and Grandpa come too.  Would have been nice if that all lined up with school vacation but oh well - we'll just keep rollin!


post signature

No comments: