December 16, 2010

More Christmas Fun

Last year I had poinsettias lining my stairway up to the house and after Christmas I hated the thought of throwing them all away.  I have always heard you can replant them and blah, blah, blah but really that seemed like a lot of trouble for certain failure. 


Well, if ever it would work it would be here so I gave it a shot.  Oh I could almost get into gardening in a place like this.  Next I will have to try a pineapple :)


My little elf helping me put some gifts under the tree!


This week has been the predictable whirlwind of shopping, decorating, card writing, (wish I could say wrapping) and so today instead of all that I headed out for...


the swanky hotel for a lunch day at the beach!  


Thankfully I keep finding friends with birthdays that need celebrating!


David called me to report it was 23* in Newport and I know that many of you are getting snow.  Very sorry to hear that, really, I am.



Of course the video is awful but Olivia had her winter concert this week.  As always the ukulele group did an outstanding job.  They have really ramped up their playing to get ready for their trip to Disney this Spring.  Here are just a few clips of their playing.



post signature

1 comment:

Neolon Light said...

Thanks a lot for the post.It's certainly a good deal.Have a nice time.