December 3, 2010

It's begining to look a lot like Christmas!!

And these are a few of my favorite things...





It seems as though some of you are questioning my love for this tree!!!  Well naysayers, how do you like me now?


OK, it's just as silly decorated (if not more so) but I am remaining loyal. 


Fred the duck - all decked out in his new silver ribbon.


To match my new silver trays and balls of course!









 Betcha can't guess who picked this out for her room?


Just screams Christmas doesn't it?

OK, onto some personal decorating news.  Remember me about a week ago (nice hair right?)  Well, I was about at my wits and and had the opportunity through a friend to get my hair done yesterday by a very famous stylist.  Paul Brown for those of you in the know on such things.


Not the best photo but trust me when I say he did a magnificent job!  It was a totally fun experience - and I'm going back tomorrow for a new color!  (He politely told me the over processed, bleached highlight look is "dating" me!!)  Oh yeah, and no more pink lipstick...stay tuned!



post signature

No comments: