December 23, 2010

Time to break my arm

T minus 2 and it's time to call it quits.  My Dad has a saying that it takes two artists to paint a picture...one to paint it and the other to break his arm when it's done.  There is always one more thing to do and yesterday we tried to do it.  Yuck.  It was crazy out there and put me in a bah humbug kinda mood. Today I am officially done.  I could get one more gift, deliver one more plate of cookies, send one more card but instead I am going to do crafts with my girls and sing songs and have some fun. 

I encourage you all to do the same, call me if you need help breaking your arm (I know people).

Here are some fun shots of gingerbread house making with the KC class!




This is Dakota.  We pray for him a lot - apparently he doesn't always do his best work and has been known to just scribble scrabble on his paper.  Imagine!


Lawson and his little sister who decided that eating was the best part!


Masterpieces!






My elf helped me the other day by categorizing my ornaments.  There is more than just a little of my DNA in that one!


OK Santa, we're ready...bring it!


post signature

No comments: