October 21, 2011

BOO!



We are finally around to getting our Halloween on!  Yesterday we pulled "Wanda" out of storage and got busy decorating!


While we were at the store stocking up on candy, decorations and all those other things you didn't know you needed until you showed up at Target, we got BOO'D!!


Thanks for the loot "secret pumpkin".  The girls were very excited and luckily we were ready to keep it going!


Emily and I grabbed our bags and headed out just after dark.  Wanna feel young again?  Go place treats on doorsteps, ring bells and run like crazy!  We had a great time but it just wasn't the same without our getaway cohort that we had last year.  Aunt Betty...we missed you!


No matter the fun, a life of crime isn't in the cards for me.  I had a text on my phone calling me out before I even returned home!  














Enjoying Fall!



post signature

No comments: