October 6, 2011

Happy Day to my sweet friend

Friends, this has been a tough few weeks for our extended family.  We have had disturbing medical diagnosis, and horrible accidents (plural).  I don't care to go into details but I am longing for a happy thought today.  


Here she is.  My happy thought.  What better way to bring a smile than to posting a picture of a terrific gal, celebrating turning 40 at the tacky party.  


Her twinkie cake 


Being the good friend that I am I won't let her go down in infamy without me.  Although I  never intended to post this lovely shot, it does make me laugh and that's what I'm going for today.  Yes, the hickie is fake, the blue eye shadow...that's for real baby!

Happy day to my silly friend.  I'm glad you have finally joined the club.


post signature

No comments: