March 20, 2012

Spring Break!

You might think that after 9 days of Spring Break I would be filling you full of magnificent escapades, me and my two darlings in tow.   


NOPE.  I took one look at our calendar between now and August and it is chock full of upcoming events and visitors.  I made the command decision to do the unthinkable.  Nothing.  Yep, I didn't plan a single moment of the entire 9 days (except for a trip to the dentist).  My kiddos were left to entertain themselves and make their own fun.  



The weather was still pretty blah so I can't say we sailed through with no issues, but overall it was a nice week of true downtime.  I even took a nap or two!  Obviously from these photos, kids can always find a way to have fun.  4 kids, two chairs, one umbrella and a magic 8 Ball - wala!  They probably know the outcome of the election now :)

We are back to the grind - don't feel too sorry for us, next Monday is Prince Kuhio Day and we are off from school again!  Luckily we have a catamaran ride scheduled with my Uncle and his family to celebrate the good Prince.  The Magic 8 Ball predicts dolphins and whales in my future!




post signature

No comments: