June 29, 2012

Another Best Day

I can't really say today was the best day ever, but it certainly ranks up there! 

RIMPAC (the world's largest international maritime exercise which includes 22 nations and brings 25,000 sailors to Hawaii) began today. Some of us decided it would be fun to get nice and close up to the action!

I tried my hardest to narrow down my 150+ photos from today  to my favorite 10 but just couldn't do it.  These families are my absolute besties and I loved every shot!  These are the folks that make the mandatory stuff fun and the fun stuff a blast.  







Coral or conch shell?




















Sadly, these boys have a hard time letting go and having fun. It's a shame








Oh wait, they figured it out :)











CUTE!


Emily, the photo crasher





























Dads: for when you just can't walk another step!














Crazy close - a submarine going out and a ship coming in


Tonight started the 11 day in a row bonanza of receptions aboard various ships in port.  Looking forward to meeting lots of interesting people and the wardrobe changes!  
  

post signature

No comments: