July 30, 2012

Our Crazy Summer!


 Let's see, where did I leave off?  The summer of crazy continued on with boating



Flying



Flipping



Synchronized diving


Sunsets



Boat driving


Boogie Boarding



Stalking cute strangers for a random toddler photo op


Sunning



And trying like crazy to get ONE good shot of the kids




Clowns!  The toddlers were easier.

That closes out the company/entertainment portion of our summer.  We have a few days until David returns and a week until school starts.  I personally need a summer to recover from my summer but no-one can say we didn't do anything fun!



As for the Captain...RIMPAC wouldn't be complete without a good photo op.  500 yards between the ships - amazing!  I know they break out into a cold sweat when there is another ship within a mile!  I'll be interested to ask how long they held this formation.  



Beautiful.  Lake Erie is in the second row from the left, in the second spot from the top.  How do I know this?  Well, not to brag, but I have an amazingly trained eye for detail and an extensive knowledge of Naval ships.  



And...I might have seen the practice photo :)







post signature

No comments: